08 October 2004

The Big D

For all of my adult life, I have lived just down the road from "The Big 'D'". When I was in Ames, it was Des Moines. When I was in Austin, it was Dallas (who some would say is the one and only "Big 'D'", but work with me here). In Colorado Springs, it was Denver. Someone asked me before moving to Germany, how I would feel not being near a "Big 'D'". I didn't really have an answer then. But after a bit of thinking today, I know. I am still in the same situation, except I'm no longer living near the Big 'D' but in it.

Think about it.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, 19 October, 2004 , Blogger Unknown said...

Just wanted to let you know that even if no one else is, I am reading your blog!
Thank you for keeping us informed. Let me know when you find a new apartment! Hee hee.
Jeannette

 
At Friday, 29 October, 2004 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Allan here Alex R.,

your page is now public in Duisburg. So we are all reading it now.
Was fun, please keep us informed about your match versus the German goverment! It looks that your a leading, but let you say, the goverment will find a way to strike back!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home