08 February 2007

Prognostication

Today I'm feeling like a real Nostradamus or Miss Cleo or something. OK, really it was yesterday that I felt that way, but it took me a day to get around to blogging about it. Cut me some slack, yesterday was a busy day, even if you leave out all the augury.

OK, I won't keep you in suspense any longer and I'll reveal my prediction. The future I have seen, and will tell you all now. Brace yourselves, this is a whopper.

In exactly 372 days, the entry on this blog will read "I'm 37, I'm not old!"

Mark my words.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, 08 February, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot, you are an Aquarius, too; YAY! My birthday was last Sunday. And the very next day, I realized with a start that...in 14 years I will be 50!

Anyway, Happy Birthday, Allan. I hope it's a good year for you.

 
At Thursday, 08 February, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Allan. Once you get this prognostication thing working right, send me a set of lottery numbers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home