28 July 2006

Stuff

I know it has been a while since I have written about current events in my life, and unfortunately it will have to wait a little while longer. But I have 3 tidbits for today:

* Like eveywhere else in the world, we're in the middle of a heat wave. It sucks.
* I found the most hilarious blog yesterday. The Secret Diary of Steve Jobs, Aged 51 1/2. I just can't stop laughing.
* Sometimes, whenever I start thinking that everything I see on the internet is real, I do a search of the multitude of lyrics sites out there and find that after 20 years, they still don't have the lyrics to Big Black's song "Texas" right. Come on, there are only 13 words to the song, and one has nothing to do with Texas (real or stereotypical Texas), yet the others fit nicely. A quick listen to the song will tell you that "moustache" is not right and it should be "mustang". If something this simple is wrong (I mean, come on! Moustache?), it isn't hard to believe that there are plenty of other wrong things out there and I need to take it with a grain of salt. Like, that's not the Steve Jobs' blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home