16 October 2005

It Must Be Fall

It Must Be Fall
In Iowa, the maple trees turned brilliant colors. In Texas... well, nothing really changed colors because the weather was never really cool. Sometimes I forgot it was fall until all of a sudden it was Thanksgiving. In Colorado the aspen trees turned brillant yellow. Here, in Heilbronn, my first clue that it is fall is this brilliant red ivy.

I never even noticed it in the summer, but a couple days ago on my way home from work, there was absolutely no way to miss it.

2 Comments:

At Monday, 17 October, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures Allan. Here in Iowa things are changing too. I'll send you some pictures next week. Won't be long until snow.

Take care

Dad

 
At Wednesday, 19 October, 2005 , Blogger Unknown said...

Your first clue that it is fall is the changing leaves? Ha! My first clue is the scarf I am wearing to work and the fact that I put my cardigan on at my desk.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home