16 December 2005

Glühwein

Today is the first day of my vacation, so I will take the opportunity to say "Happy Holidays" to all of you, from both me, Helmar, and my wife, Marvin.

Since I know you are going to ask, we don't have big plans for this holiday. Mostly we will be at or near home, but at least we will have friends from the US coming to visit, so we won't be alone or bored showing them around our little bit of Deutschland.

Last weekend was the grand opening of a new train route to some towns near here, so we took advantage of the free trains that weekend (along with 49,998 other people, according to the newspaper). Here are a couple things I saw...

Flaming Log

Pigeonholed!

Reserved Parking

3 Comments:

At Friday, 16 December, 2005 , Blogger Unknown said...

That is an incredibly tasteful coat that Marvin is wearing. And I really like how it matches the cups. The pictures are pretty too.

 
At Saturday, 17 December, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allan, you take such good pictures! Ever consider a career as photographer in your second life??

 
At Sunday, 18 December, 2005 , Blogger Allanimal said...

Yes, I consider it every time someone says I take good pictures. Then I look at some of the great ones at Flickr and realize that I still have q ways to go before I can consider myself a "pro".

But I am learning and trying to gain the knowledge & experience to be able to sell a photo some day...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home