27 February 2007

Still Here

Gaudi Window

I'm still here, I've just been busy taking pictures, as you can see from my reflection in this picture.
Actually, that's not really true. I haven't been shooting a lot lately - I have been trying to work through the backlog of thousands of photos from the last several months and uploading the good ones to Flickr. Since it has been cold & rainy the last several days, and Jeannette is away on a business trip, I have plenty of time for it.

So, hopefully there will be more soon...

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 28 February, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! That is really pretty. Did you notice that your reflection was in it when you took it?

Good to know that you are putting your free time to good use and not just watching spiders on tv.

 
At Friday, 09 November, 2007 , Blogger Nicky said...

Hi, I just stumbled upon your blog while looking for Maultaschen recipes and it was wonderful to see some images from Germany! I was there last year as an exchange student and I miss it terribly!
Awesome blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home