21 June 2005

Sunburn.

Allan's sunburn

This is what happens when I forget to put sunscreen on the tops of my hands. Ouch.

I have been a fair-skinned readhead all my life (at least as long as I can remember) and have had my fair share of sunburns. Some of them have been pretty nasty. But somehow every year I forget to put sunscreen on some fairly obvious place and I get burned. And I am always surprised at how often that new sunburn experience place comes in painful contact with something.

For the next couple of days, I think I will let Jeannette get the keys out, since it hurts to put my hands in my pockets.

Speaking of sun screen, can someone out there make a sun screen that doesn't feel like I am smearing snot all over my body when I put the stuff on?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home