23 July 2005

Experimenting

DSC_4323

We went to Belgium last weekend, and I was quite disappointed to find out that I had a big glob of something on my CCD, so all the beautiful blue sky images I captured (we had GREAT weather!) are all flawed by a big booger (or something of the sort) - right in the middle - so it isn't easy to crop out. So, after cleaning everything, and seeing some fabulous pictures on flickr taken with a 50mm 1.8 lens, I decided to play with mine. Hey, no dirty thoughts, I mean my 50mm 1.8 lens!

The good news: It looks like the slime blob has been cleaned off my CCD.
The not so good: I forgot that my 50mm lens is primitive and doesn't send info back to my super flash. So the flash fired away at full power, which had some interesting effects, as you can see here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home