30 October 2005

Sorry...

...I haven't blogged in ages. My computer is being repaired (faulty RAM slot), so I have been using my old, slow laptop. Which means that I can't easily edit my photos and squirt them over to Flickr so that I can blog about them.

Well, that and the late days at work + I have been out almost every night the last two weeks entertaining some colleagues from the US. Basically it all ends up with blogging being the last thing on my mind (the first thing usually being sleep).

Hopefully things will calm down a bit and I can get back to informing friends, family & complete strangers about what's happening in my life.

Here's a preview: Today we rode our bikes out to the Heuchelberg and took some great pictures of the vineyards and other beautiful fall leaves.

Hopefully in the next few days I'll get my computer back, and I can show some photos.
Until then, happy Halloween!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, 09 November, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm glad you are blogging again. i like the pictures. i also like all this beer i've had...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home