20 February 2006

Kinda Fun

I have always wanted to have a giant map of the world with push pins indicating where I have visited, with the goal of eventually having a pin everywhere.

Here is something similar, that I suppose I can live with until I find something with a little bit finer resolution (I haven't seen that much of Canada, for example). Maybe I need to code it myself...



create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands



create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.

4 Comments:

At Monday, 20 February, 2006 , Blogger Unknown said...

OK, here is mine for comparison. Wouldn't it be sweet if we could color code the places we've been together?

http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=8300067&postID=114047403799646689

 
At Tuesday, 21 February, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allan, You've been in Indiana - maybe not as an adult but you've been there.

 
At Friday, 24 February, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, all those times we visited g'ma and g'pa in FL, we drove through Indiana, Tenn, Ken, Alabama and Georgia!!!

 
At Saturday, 25 February, 2006 , Blogger Allanimal said...

Mom & Dad, you are technically correct. But I only wanted to include places that I have specific memories of. So I didn't consider driving through the state to be "visiting" it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home